Two tone ropers! Two tone ropers! The Ranchero Roper Boot features the front and back of the same hide. Utilizing the roughout and the leather makes for a killer two-tone boot that will only look better with age.
Handmade in Leon, Mexico (the center of cowboy boot making) by a fourth generation family workshop that has been making boots with uncompromising quality since the 1920's. These boots have all the bells and whistles that you'd expect in a high quality boot that will last for generations and then some. These boots are all lasted by hand for an extremely graceful shape while still remaining comfortable.
- Natural leather welt
- Hand cut and stacked heels with hand cut rubber soles
- Comfortable and classic roper heel and toe
- Straight shaft upper for a slightly wider leg profile
- Tonal Fancy Stitching on top of stovepipe shaft
- Natural leather lining and insole
- All boots are hand cut with natural leather heel counters and toe box
- Natural leather lining and insole that forms quickly to your foot for proper support and comfort
- Goodyear welted so they can be resoled by any good cobbler when needed, with grooves cut by hand into the sole to protect the stitching from premature wear.
- All sizes are regular D width unless stated otherwise