The ranch jacket is one of our favorite creations. Based off of old denim jackets from the Wythe westernwear archives, we designed the jacket to hit at the high-hip. These aren't a particularly slim fit, but closer to an athletic fit. Treat this jacket like you would your favorite denim trucker. Wear the hell out of it - bedford cord is an extremely hard-wearing fabric.
This particular bedford cord is just what we were looking for. It's woven on vintage selvedge loom by a Japanese mill that specializes in weaving this fabric, exactly like it used to be made in the 40s and 50s. It's one of the only fabrics this mill produces.
This fabric will stretch, so don't worry if the jacket feels a bit tight when you first try put it on.
- Shorter length designed to sit at the high-hip
- Snap cuffs
- Snap front with bar-tacked forward pleats
- Two hand pockets in the signature Wythe shape
- Custom aged steer head snaps
- Custom raw copper rivets
- Made in the USA of Japanese fabric
- Machine wash on cold, hang dry/dry low