There are not many fabrics better for the summer heat than a silky Tencel gabardine. This fabric has quickly become a favorite for wicking moisture while remaining breathable. Tencel is also a natural regenerative fiber, which means its made from what was previously waste which in this case is wood pulp. More tencel fibers and yarns can easily be made from wood pulp waste, creating a beautiful silk like fiber that is a great alternative to other fibers like polyester, acetate, and rayon.
The Patio shirt was made to be the ideal shirt for a long night out in the summer. Its easy to reach for this shirt when the night is calling for an outdoor patio table full of cold drinks and good friends. Add in some live music and youve got yourself a recipe for a memorable night and one of the best things summer has to offer.
- One Piece Patio collar with loop for an easy wearing casual collar
- Wythe Signature feather pleats in the back for easy movement
- Natural Mother of pearl fisheye buttons
- Single needle sideseams with a reinforced split hem
- Shorter square hem for a relaxed ease when shirt is untucked
- Large pleated chest pockets
- Machine wash cold, dry low or hang to dry