This is a pre-order, to ensure everyone is able to get the size they need. Pay half up front, and in roughly 3 months you will receive an invoice for the second half when your boots are ready to ship for a TOTAL price of $548 including shipping
Lasts (The wooden form the boots are shaped on) are sized based in US Mens Brannock sizing, so please order the size you are used to buying in leather shoes (not sneakers) If ordering a womens size please order 1.5 size smaller and let us know in the shipping comments what your normal US womens size is.
Handmade in Leon, Mexico (the center of cowboy boot making) by a fourth generation family workshop that has been making boots with uncompromising quality since the 1920's. These boots have all the bells and whistles that you'd expect in a high quality boot that will last for generations and then some. These boots are all lasted by hand for an extremely graceful shape while still remaining comfortable.
- Sand Suede with a higher nap
- Natural leather welt
- Hand Cut and Stacked Natural Crepe soles and heels
- Comfortable and classic roper heel and toe
- Straight shaft upper for a slightly wider leg profile
- Tonal Fancy Stitching on top of stovepipe shaft
- Natural Leather Lining and insole
- All boots are hand cut with natural leather heel counters and toe box
- Natural leather lining and insole that forms quickly to your foot for proper support and comfort
- Goodyear welted so they can be resoled by any good cobbler when needed, with grooves cut by hand into the sole to protect the stitching from premature wear.