The first product from Wythe. These oxfords were inspired by vintage American oxfords from the 1960's worn by every leading man from Miles Davis to Paul Newman.
We kept the original generous button down collar that is unlined for an expressive roll that looks just as great button or left unbuttoned and left to fly. This oxford is cut to fit comfortably relaxed against the body, not exactly slim but not at all the baggy shirts you may associate with oxfords.
All Wythe oxford shirts are washed multiple times to recreate the super soft feel and look of a fifty year old shirt passed lovingly down from generation to generation.
- These oxfords are proudly made out of 100% cotton in a family owned factory in Portugal
- Includes a traditional box pleat and locker loop in the back
- 3 3/8" unlined collar points for a full collar roll
- Barrel cuffs
- WYTHE logo and size stamped on the inside collar band, shipped in a cardstock sleeve that is printed in the USA
- Tall sizes (medium and large) have sleeves 2 inches longer than regular sizes, and bodies 1 inch longer